Find your niche in the climate economy, where it’s a win-win-win for climate-economy-humanity.
The Climate Economy is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt nonprofit for education and experimentation on business models and lifestyles that are good for the climate, economy and humanity. Read more about us.
What We Do
All4.Earth - Social Change Network
All4.Earth is The Climate Economy’s new Social Change Network. You can sign up and start your journey towards living an awesome life within planetary boundaries. It will help you, your family, your business and your community. You can win points for taking action, and redeem points for cash (as long as we have funders sponsoring events!). Education, community and tools will help you along. You can set up pages for your businesses, organization, or community initiative. It’s all about getting ideas and getting involved!
Starting with the first Kickoff Event in Carbondale, Illinois in 2019, and looking forward now to the Teen Summit and Maker Faire in April 2023, we’ve got the events that are worth your time. Learn about new business models and funding resources, and meet others who share your passions.
We can help you get your plans off the ground for your transition to the New Climate Economy, where we live our purpose and earn a good living while nurturing all life on earth. We can help you, your family, your business or your community come up with plans for change and ways to get your stakeholders involved. Contact us today!
What You Can Do
Let’s get back into balance! We all can help. There are many things that need to be done, and we aim to ensure all the bases are covered, so you don’t have to. Your tax-deductible contribution will be used as efficiently as possible for:
- Sustainability-Focused Economic and Community Development: Encourage and fund student-led community-based people-centered “climate ventures” that are good for the climate, economy and humanity (YES, all of that!): sometimes we’re helping to update an existing business, and sometimes we’re creating something totally new: new businesses, community projects, nonprofits, etc.
- Project-Based Education and Training: Rapidly train university, community college and high school students to work as catalysts in their communities for high-demand clean energy and climate ventures: we’re helping upcoming generations understand, thrive and contribute in our increasingly connected world
- Transferable Skills Development: Giving students of all ages opportunities to develop skills that are increasingly needed or required in our technology-driven economy, including networking, artificial intelligence, and more
- Impact Investing: Help impact investors and donors get funding into the hands of motivated student and community groups for novel, collaborative ventures that are good for the climate, economy and humanity
- Making a Difference: Give students the opportunity to work in real ventures making positive local and global change through internships: they can identify and fuel their passions, learn more about the world and how they can make a difference
- Job Placement: Getting southern Illinoisans into training for 100’s of new jobs for the many new solar- and clean energy-related businesses around the region
- Identifying and Increasing Awareness of Various Funding Opportunities and Other Resources: Work to ensure the plethora of government funding that’s currently available is coming to our region’s communities and institutions
- Clean Energy Industry Establishment: Work to ensure that every person and every business in our region takes advantage of the Illinois Climate and Equitable Jobs Act which is pouring funding into new clean energy businesses and jobs in marginalized, low income and coal-affected communities throughout the state
You don’t have to establish a nonprofit or business right off the bat to fund your start-up idea or project. Submit your project on All4.Earth and we can help you raise funds (up to $1,000 for starters), provide advice and feedback, and connect your team to resources. We also have free tools on the site for group and project management (tasks, timeline, budget, etc.), marketing of events, products or ideas, and much more. This is a great option for students who want to be able to add something awesome to their resumes, for a neighborhood group that wants to get something started, and inventors/entrepreneurs who want to get started bringing their product from their minds into reality. Check out our services, and apply today!
- Register for an account or login so you can start earning points
- Once you’re registered and logged in, you can always go to “My Profile” and get to all your personal stuff you’ve accumulated.
- You can: Take courses, join groups, contribute ideas, add events to your calendar, add your own products to sell, manage projects, and much more.
Climate change is a complex issue with many varied causes and effects. It’s extremely unpredictable and different people in different places are going to have a variety of experiences. And, we don’t all have time to go to more meetings all the time. Sometimes, we just need some notes to catch up, or we just want to check and see what’s happening or how to get involved. All4.Earth is a project of The Climate Economy Education Inc, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit for education. It’s meant to help people carry on the word between meetings. It’s free and open to all.
Restore Balance to our Climate
“If you haven’t got your health, you haven’t got anything.”
That’s how the old saying goes. Anyone who’s every had or known someone who’s had a chronic or debilitating illness or injury can tell you about that. It applies to our Planet Earth as well. Our planet is sick, it has a fever, it’s heating up. We have to bring it back into balance now, or things are likely to get unpleasant.
Already, the effects of the unnaturally fast warming of our global climate can be seen. These effects are usually borne by our brothers and sisters around the world who are doing the least to cause the warming. Increased global average temperatures are causing increasingly more extreme weather events, droughts, floods, and people are losing their homes, their livelihoods, their families and their peace. It’s causing extinction of many species that help to sustain the web of life at alarming rates. People are being forced to migrate in order to find livable conditions, with places destroyed by violence and corruption, and exacerbated by the effects of climate change. These are just of the few things happening in our world that we can fix if we just decide to do it.
It’s the humanitarian, scientific, and economic issue of our time. And unless we do something now, we might lose the chance to make a positive change.